Create recurring payments on a schedule that works for you, or make a one-time payment without registration. You will need your association property address and account number.
- Free one-time or recurring payments from checking accounts.
- CIT Bank charges a small fee for credit and debit card payments.
- Recurring payments require one-time registration.
- Your bank account does not need to be with CIT Bank in order to take advantage of this service.
- If the community's assessment amount changes, C-PropertyPay™ recurring payments will automatically be updated to the new amount.
Check & Bill Pay
Checks should be made payable to Valencia Summit and include your association account number.
Please mail all payments to:Valencia Summit Homeowners Association c/o Valencia Management Group Remittance P.O. Box 98142 Phoenix, AZ 85038-0142